Bermuda Turfgrass Sod
Bermuda turfgrass sod is a warm-season turfgrass that spreads by rhizomes and stolons. It has fantastic heat and drought resistance but it will not do good in shaded areas, so it is not recommended if your home has lots of trees in the yard. Bermuda turfgrass sod is the most widely used grass for athletic fields and golf courses because it has such a high wear tolerance and rapid recovery.
The main benefits of using Bermuda grass are:
Bermuda turfgrass sod is a great option when choosing a particular grass because it has excellent heat, drought and salt tolerances. This makes it an ideal grass for golf courses, athletic fields, and some lawns.
- High wear tolerance even under heavy use
- Heat and drought resistant
- Thrives in warm weather climates which is great for Greensboro & Winston-Salem areas
- Chokes out weeds, reducing maintenance
- Rapid recovery from use
- Grass goes dormant in winter resulting in less maintenance
We offer these Bermuda Sods for delivery:
- Tifway 419 Bermuda
- Tifsport Bermuda
- Riveria Bermuda